PRINTER'S 2020 PROGRAM DISPLAY AD SPECIFICATIONS
DISPLAY AD SIZES (ALL Ads Are Non-bleed)
Program Trim Size
8½" x 11 "
Full-page, inside front/inside back covers
7¾" x 10¼"
7¾" x 10 ¼"
7¾" x 5"
3¾" x 10¼"
3¾" X 2¾"
$2000 / $1750
Please provide PDF files saved in the following way:
- Supply a resolution no less than 300 dpi, preferably 350 dpi.
- Embed all fonts and art.
- Convert all colors, including color photographs, to CMYK for printing. (RGB files will print as grayscale, if at all.)
- Do not apply custom (or printer) profiles to the art. Your profiles may not match those used by the printer.
- Enrich large areas of black (40C, 40M, 40Y, 100K).
- No Spot color
- No bleeds.
Art and Photography
- Digital art and photography supplied digitally must have a final resolution of at least 300 dpi. (Images copied from a website or embedded in a Word document will not reproduce at an acceptable resolution.)
- Save raster-based art (such as Photoshop) as RAW or TIF; vector-based art (such as Adobe Illustrator) should be saved as EPS. Do not apply half-tone screens, transfer functions, or postscript color management when saving EPS files.
- Do not apply JPEG or LZW compression because this will cause a loss of pixel data.
Please send the best possible quality logo. Even if your logo has been previously submitted, please send your current logo that meets the specifications below. Convert all colors to CMYK for printing.
Acceptable Formats, in Order of Preference
EPS (all fonts converted to curves)
PDF - high resolution, 300 dpi, 100% size
JPEG - high resolution, 300 dpi, 100% size
We can only guarantee best quality with EPS files that are submitted to specifications.
Note: Please do not send PNG files or any files that have been used in/as part of a website. Such files are not of high enough resolution for use in print.
Have a Production Question or Need an Ad Produced?
Thank You Ticket Sellers
Be the First to Know
Sign up for 2020 Vero Beach Air Show news alerts. We’ll send you an occasional email to let you know about any special offers, what’s happening in the show, and when and where tickets will be available. Up-to-the-minute news can also be found at our Facebook and Twitter pages.