2020 EXHIBITOR/VENDOR APPLICATION
$ 500.00 For-profit organization
$ 350.00 Nonprofit 501(c)3 organization
• One 10' x 10' tent (tent to be erected/dismantled by tent supplier)
• Six (6) Exhibitor/Vendor Passes (total for the weekend)
• Two (2) Exhibitor/Vendor Parking Passes (total for the weekend)
• Location Within Show Center Area
Make checks payable to Vero Beach Air Show, Inc.
Mail application to Vero Beach Air Show, Inc., 1550 Old Dixie Highway, Vero Beach, Florida 32960.
Payment is due with application. Space is limited and assigned on a first-paid basis. The Vero Beach Air Show is a charity event. No refunds of fees for Exhibitor/Vendor spaces purchased will be made.
Deadline for Exhibitor/Vendor Application for booth space is FEBRUARY 20, 2020.
SPACE IS LIMITED - RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY
CONTRACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Neither Vero Beach Air Show, Inc. nor its officers, agents, employees, or representatives shall be liable or responsible for any event beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, weather delays, or government restrictions.
- Additional space requirements above the 10' x 10’ foot space provided with the application may be available at higher rates and must have arrangements made with Vendor Coordinator.
- Indemnity. Exhibitor/Vendor, at its own cost and expense, agrees to indemnify, defend (with counsel acceptable to the Air Show), release, and hold the Air Show harmless from any damages incurred in connection with the Air Show which is caused, directly or indirectly, by Exhibitor/Vendor or its officers, employees, agents, guests, invitees, vendors, successors, and assigns. "Damages" means any and all losses, damages, liabilities, fines, penalties, charges, administrative and judicial proceedings and orders, judgments, remedial action requirements, enforcement, and clean-up, and all expenses incurred by the Air Show in connection therewith, including attorney's fees and all costs.
- As used in this Agreement, "Air Show" means Vero Beach Air Show, Inc., its directors, officers, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Name and Image Usage. The Air Show reserves the right to use the Exhibitor/Vendor name and images taken within the Vendor Chalet and during all Air Show-related events for future advertising campaigns to promote the Air Show program.
- This agreement is freely and voluntarily executed by Vendor after having been apprised of all relevant information and data. In executing this agreement, the Vendor does not rely on any inducement, promises or representations made by the Air Show or its representatives. Please note: There will be no refunds should the Event be cancelled due to inclement weather or cancellation for any reason beyond the control of Air Show, including, without limitation, cancellation of any scheduled performance.
- All Exhibitors/Vendors shall have in effect Liability Insurance of no less than $1,000,000. A copy of a certificate of insurance showing no less than $1,000,000 in liability coverage shall be provided to Vero Beach Air Show, Inc. no later than March 31, 2020, to avoid forfeiture of Exhibitor/Vendor booth space. No refunds will be issued.
- All Exhibitors/Vendors, by completing this application, will not sell or distribute merchandise, food or beverage samples at this event.
- All Exhibitors/Vendors, by completing this application, will not distribute any printed materials without prior approval of Event Coordinators.
- REQUIRED CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
- The following shall be added as Additional Insured(s) to the Exhibitor/Vendor policy of insurance and such additional insureds must be shown on the certificate of insurance: Vero Beach Air Show Inc., its officers, officials, agents, employees, and representatives.
- Please note: The address of record for these entities for the purpose of insurance certification is 3400 Cherokee Drive, Vero Beach, FL 32960.
Thank You Ticket Sellers
Be the First to Know
Sign up for 2020 Vero Beach Air Show news alerts. We’ll send you an occasional email to let you know about any special offers, what’s happening in the show, and when and where tickets will be available. Up-to-the-minute news can also be found at our Facebook and Twitter pages.